Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Frank Sinatra - Softly, as I Leave You (1964) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691119
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Frank Sinatra - Softly, as I Leave You is one of the best albums, released in 1964. The genre of the album is not surprising - Jazz Fusion, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softly,_as_I_Leave_You_(album)

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:


"Emily (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_(Johnny_Mandel_and_Johnny_Mercer_song))" (Johnny Mandel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Mandel), Johnny Mercer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Mercer)) – 2:58
"Here's to the Losers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wells_(songwriter)#Notable_songs)" (Robert Wells (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wells_(songwriter)), Jack Segal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Segal)) – 3:05
"Dear Heart (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Heart_(song))" (Jay Livingston (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Livingston), Ray Evans (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Evans), Henry Mancini (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Mancini)) – 2:43
"Come Blow Your Horn" (Sammy Cahn (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Cahn), Jimmy Van Heusen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Van_Heusen)) – 3:07
"Love Isn't Just for the Young" (Bernard Knee) – 2:57
"I Can't Believe I'm Losing You" (Don Costa (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Costa), Phil Zeller) – 2:43
"Pass Me By" (Cy Coleman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cy_Coleman), Carolyn Leigh (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Leigh)) – 2:25
"Softly, as I Leave You (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softly,_as_I_Leave_You_(song))" (Hal Shaper, Antonio DeVito, Giorgio Calabrese (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_Calabrese)) – 2:50
"Then Suddenly Love" (Ray Alfred, Paul Vance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Vance)) – 2:15
"Available" (Cahn, Ned Wynn, L.B. Marks) – 2:47
"Talk to Me Baby" (Robert E. Dolan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_E._Dolan), Mercer) – 3:00
"The Look of Love" (Cahn, Van Heusen) – 2:43


No comments:

Post a Comment