DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691120
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Frank Sinatra - A Man and His Music (2 CD) is one of the best albums, released in 1965. The genre of the album is not surprising - Jazz Fusion, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Man_and_His_Music
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
Disc one
"Put Your Dreams Away (For Another Day) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Put_Your_Dreams_Away_(For_Another_Day))" (Paul Mann (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Mann), George David Weiss (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_David_Weiss), Ruth Lowe (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Lowe)) - 3:10
"All or Nothing at All (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_or_Nothing_at_All)" (Jack Lawrence (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lawrence), Arthur Altman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Altman)) - 4:26
"I'll Never Smile Again (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ll_Never_Smile_Again)" (Lowe) - 2:49
"There Are Such Things (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_Are_Such_Things)" (George W. Meyer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Meyer), Stanley Adams (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Adams_(singer)), Abel Baer) - 2:57
"I'll Be Seeing You (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ll_Be_Seeing_You_(song))" (Sammy Fain (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Fain), Irving Kahal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kahal)) - 3:06
"The One I Love (Belongs to Somebody Else) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_I_Love_(Belongs_to_Somebody_Else))" (Gus Kahn (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Kahn), Isham Jones (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isham_Jones)) - 3:03
"Polka Dots and Moonbeams (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polka_Dots_and_Moonbeams)" (Johnny Burke (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Burke_(lyricist)), Jimmy Van Heusen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Van_Heusen)) - 4:46
"Night and Day (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_and_Day_(song))" (Cole Porter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cole_Porter)) - 4:29
"Oh! What It Seemed to Be" (Bennie Benjamin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennie_Benjamin), Weiss, Frankie Carle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Carle)) - 3:26
"Soliloquy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliloquy_(song))" (Richard Rodgers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Rodgers), Oscar Hammerstein II (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Hammerstein_II)) - 8:19
"Nancy (With the Laughing Face) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_(With_the_Laughing_Face))" (Phil Silvers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Silvers), Van Heusen) - 4:21
"The House I Live In (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_I_Live_In_(song))" (Lewis Allan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Allan), Earl Robinson (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Robinson)) - 4:40
"From Here to Eternity" (Karger, Wells) - 2:44
Disc two
"Come Fly with Me (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_Fly_with_Me_(1957_song))" (Sammy Cahn (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Cahn), Van Heusen) - 2:13
"(How Little It Matters) How Little We Know" (Carolyn Leigh (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Leigh), Phil Springers) - 2:29
"Learnin' the Blues (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learnin%27_the_Blues)" (Dolores Vicki Silvers) - 2:31
"In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Wee_Small_Hours_of_the_Morning)" (David Mann (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Mann_(songwriter)), Bob Hilliard (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Hilliard)) - 2:43
"Young at Heart (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_at_Heart_(Frank_Sinatra_song))" (Leigh, Johnny Richards (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Richards)) - 3:51
"Witchcraft (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft_(1957_song))" (Cy Coleman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cy_Coleman), Leigh) - 2:52
"All the Way (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_the_Way_(Frank_Sinatra_song))" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 3:27
"Love and Marriage (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_and_Marriage)" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 1:29
"I've Got You Under My Skin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ve_Got_You_Under_My_Skin_(song))" (Porter) - 3:26
"Ring-a-Ding Ding" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 1:07
"The Second Time Around (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Time_Around_(song))" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 2:13
"The Summit" (Frank Sinatra (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Sinatra), Dean Martin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Martin), Sammy Davis, Jr. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Davis,_Jr.)) - 5:20
"The Oldest Established (Permanent Floating Crap Game in New York)" (With Dean Martin and Bing Crosby (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bing_Crosby)) (Frank Loesser (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Loesser)) - 2:31
"Luck Be a Lady (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luck_Be_a_Lady)" (Loesser) - 2:25
"Call Me Irresponsible (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_Me_Irresponsible)" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 2:45
"Fly Me to the Moon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_Me_to_the_Moon)" (Bart Howard (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Howard)) - 2:30
"Softly, as I Leave You (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softly,_as_I_Leave_You_(song))" (Hal Shaper, Antonio DeVito, Giorgio Calabrese (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_Calabrese)) - 2:57
"My Kind of Town (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Kind_of_Town)" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 2:30
"The September of My Release year...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_September_of_My_Release year...amp;quot; (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 3:22
No comments:
Post a Comment