DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/690539
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Twisted Sister - A Twisted Christmas Live is one of the best albums, released in 2007. The genre of the album is not surprising - Glam metal, Hard rock, Heavy metal, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Twisted_Sister/4975
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
Origin...SA (New York, New York) Music style...Glam Rock (early), Heavy Metal/Hard Rock Audio file/bitrate...p3 CBR 320kbps 01. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 02. Shoot 'Em Down 03. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus 04. The Fire Still Burns 05. You Can't Stop Rock Roll 06. White Christmas 07. The Price 08. Oh Come All Ye Faithful 09. I'll Be Home For Christmas 10. Burn In Hell 11. Silver Bells 12. I Wanna Rock 13. Heavy Metal Christmas (The Twelve Days Of Christmas) 14. We're Not Gonna Take It
No comments:
Post a Comment