Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD On-Off - Borderline (2016) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691172
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

On-Off - Borderline is one of the best albums, released in 2016. The genre of the album is not surprising - Hard rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in Italy and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://www.on-offband.com/

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

On-Off

2016

Borderline

01. All The Time In Bed With You

02. Crime Doesn’t Pay

03. Borderline

04. I’m Dead, I’m Dead

05. Drums Beat Riff

06. Night Gamble

07. The One For The Road

08. Washing Machine

09. Noose

10. After A Long Workday

11. Your Love I Never Got

12. Punishment

13. Blue Balls

Matteo Vago: Lead Vocals, Guitars

Davide Ermellini:Guitars

Alessio Fusé: Bass

Marco Mapelli: Drums

No comments:

Post a Comment