Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD M.I.L.F. - More Than You (2016) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/692674
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

M.I.L.F. - More Than You is one of the best albums, released in 2016. The genre of the album is not surprising - Hard rock, Sleaze Rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in Italy and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://www.facebook.com/MILFROCK

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

M.I.L.F.

Make It Long N’ Fast

2016

More Than You

01. Prelude

02. Let Me Believe

03. More Than You

04. Don’t Care

05. Let’s Go

06. Thief of Love

07. Beach Blues

08. Dancing Savage

09. Hang On

10. Midnight

11. Can’t Stop

Matt Lombardo: Lead Vocals

Zip Faster: Lead Guitar

Ciccio: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals

Dani: Bass

Toby Alley: Drums, Vocals

No comments:

Post a Comment