DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/692495
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kaos - I-I-I-I is one of the best albums, released in 1999. The genre of the album is not surprising - Rapcore, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in Italy and the lyrics language is Italian.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://www.kaosone.com/
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
01 - Valetoodo
02 - L'anno del drago
03 - Trofutronik 3000
04 - Cose preziose
05 - Arkham Asylum
06 - Ziust Begun
07 - Untitled (L'attesa)
08 - Q.V.P. (Remix)
09 - Raggi X (feat. Melma Merda)
10 - H24
11 - Punti di vista
12 - La via del vuoto
13 - Paura (feat. Chico)
14 - Oltre la fine
No comments:
Post a Comment