Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD The Hives - Barely Legal (1997) [320 MP3 VBR 256 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/692667
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Hives - Barely Legal is one of the best albums, released in 1997. The genre of the album is not surprising - Garage punk, Garage rock, Hard rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 VBR 256 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in Sweden and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://www.thehivesbroadcastingservice.com/

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

1.Well, Well, Well 2.a.k.a. I-D-I-O-T 3.Here We Go Again 4.I'm a Wicked One 5.Automatic Schmuck 6.King of Asskissing 7.Hail Hail Spit N' Drool 8.Black Jack 9.What's That Spell?... Go to Hell! 10.Theme from... 11.Uptempo Venomous Poison 12.Oh Lord! When? How? 13.The Stomp 14.Closed for the Season

No comments:

Post a Comment