DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691453
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Freddie King - My Feeling For Blues is one of the best albums, released in 1970. The genre of the album is not surprising - Blues-rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://www.discogs.com/es/Freddie-King-My-Feeling-For-The-Blues/master/392930
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
Yonder Wall 3:18
Stumble 3:32
I Wonder Why 3:18
Stormy Monday 4:24
I Don't Know 3:04
What'd I Say 2:58
Ain't Nobody's Business What We Do 3:37
You Don't Have To Go 2:26
Woke Up This Morning 3:10
Things I Used To Do 3:47
My Feeling For The Blues 2:07
No comments:
Post a Comment