DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691122
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Frank Sinatra - Sinatra '65 The Singer Today is one of the best albums, released in 1965. The genre of the album is not surprising - Jazz Fusion, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinatra_%2765:_The_Singer_Today
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
"Tell Her (You Love Her Each Day)" (Gil Ward, Charles Watkins) - 2:42
"Any Time at All" (Baker Knight (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker_Knight)) - 2:22
"Stay With Me" (Jerome Moross (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Moross), Carolyn Leigh (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Leigh)) - 3:04
"I Like to Lead When I Dance" (Sammy Cahn (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Cahn), Jimmy Van Heusen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Van_Heusen)) - 4:07
"You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Brought_a_New_Kind_of_Love_to_Me)" (Sammy Fain (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Fain), Irving Kahal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kahal), Pierre Norman Connor) - 2:38
"My Kind of Town (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Kind_of_Town)" (unedited version) (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 3:09
"When Somebody Loves You" (Cahn, Van Heusen) - 1:54
"Somewhere in Your Heart" (Russell Faith, Clarence Keltner) - 2:29
"I've Never Been In Love Before (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27ve_Never_Been_In_Love_Before)" (Frank Loesser (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Loesser)) - 2:57
"When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love" (E.Y. Harburg (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.Y._Harburg), Burton Lane (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burton_Lane)) - 3:25
"Luck Be a Lady (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luck_Be_a_Lady)" (Loesser) - 5:18
No comments:
Post a Comment