Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Dizzy Mizz Lizzy - Forward In Reverse (2016) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691481
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Dizzy Mizz Lizzy - Forward In Reverse is one of the best albums, released in 2016. The genre of the album is not surprising - Alternative rock, Hard rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in Denmark and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://www.facebook.com/DizzyMizzLizzyMusic/

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

1. Phlying Pharaoh 2. Forward In Reverse 3. Terrified In Paradise 4. Brainless 5. Something So Familiar 6. Love At Second Sight 7. Made To Believe 8. Frey 9. Mindgasm 10. Fly Above The Radar 11. I Would If I Could But I Can't 12. Say It To Me Anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment