Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Czar - Czar [2007 Reissue + Bonus Tracks] (1970) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/692445
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Czar - Czar [2007 Reissue + Bonus Tracks] is one of the best albums, released in 1970. The genre of the album is not surprising - Progressive rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United Kingdom and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://-

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:


Tread Me Softly
Cecelia
Follow Me
Dawning Of A New Day
Beyond The Moon
Today
A Day In September
*Ritual Fire Dance
*Oh Lord I'm Getting Heavy
*Why Don't We Be A Rock And Roll Artist...;br />*(She's A) Lady Of Love
*I'll Try Hard
*Good Morning Sunshine
*Oh Darlin'
*I Laid It On The Line
* Bonus Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment