Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits (1976) [320 FLAC] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691710
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits is one of the best albums, released in 1976. The genre of the album is not surprising - Blues-rock, Classic rock, Origin...ck, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in FLAC and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://www.facebook.com/CCR/

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:






Susie Q
I Put A Spell On You
Proud Mary
Bad Moon Rising
Lodi
Green River
Commotion
Down On The Corner
Fortunate Son
Travelin' Artist...;br />Who'll Stop The Rain
Up Around The Bend
Run Through The Jungle
Lookin' Out My Back Door
Long As I Can See The Light
I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
Hey Tonight
Sweet Hitch-Hiker
Someday Never Comes


No comments:

Post a Comment