DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/691167
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Asia - Phoenix [2CD Special Edition] is one of the best albums, released in 2016. The genre of the album is not surprising - Progressive rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United Kingdom and the lyrics language is English.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://originalasia.com/
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
CD 1: The European Mixes
01. Never Again (04:55)02. Nothing’s Forever (05:46)03. Heroine (04:55)04. Sleeping Giant / No Way Back / Reprise (08:11)05. Alibis (05:40)06. I Will Remember You (05:13)07. Shadow of a Doubt (04:19)08. Parallel Worlds / Vortex / Deya (08:13)09. Wish I’d Known All Along (04:07)10. Orchard of Mines (05:13)11. Over and Over (03:34)12. An Extraordinary Life (04:59)13. I Will Remember You (Acoustic Remix) (05:14)14. An Extraordinary Life (Acoustic Remix) (04:16)
CD 2: The US Mixes
01. Never Again (04:55)02. Nothing’s Forever (05:47)03. Heroine (04:53)04. Sleeping Giant / No Way Back / Reprise (08:11)05. Alibis (05:40)06. I Will Remember You (05:11)07. Shadow of a Doubt (04:18)08. Parallel Worlds / Vortex / Deya (08:12)09. Wish I’d Known All Along (04:06)10. Orchard of Mines (05:12)11. Over and Over (03:34)12. An Extraordinary Life (04:57)
No comments:
Post a Comment