Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Anima Mundi - I Me Myself (2016) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/692558
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Anima Mundi - I Me Myself is one of the best albums, released in 2016. The genre of the album is not surprising - Progressive rock, Symphonic rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in Cuba and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://www.animamundimusic.com

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

01. The Chimney, The Wheel And The War (18:02) Act I - Lullaby Act II - Round And Around Act III - Acid Skies Act IV - Wolf Affairs 02. Somewhere (10:48) Act I - Toccata Act II - Where Chaos Sleeps 03. Flowers (6:01) 04. Clockwork Heart (4:08) 05. Train To Future (15:11) Act I - Mindnight Express Act II - Bridge To The Unknown Act III - I Was The One 06. Lone Rider (7:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment