Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Abigail - It Is the Night I Fear (2011) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/693023
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Abigail - It Is the Night I Fear is one of the best albums, released in 2011. The genre of the album is not surprising - Atmospheric metal, Death metal, Doom metal, Gothic metal, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in Romania and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://www.facebook.com/AbigailDoom/

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

1. Mirror - A Room Without Windows
2. Astral Sleep
3. Sweet Cruelty
4. It Is The Night I Fear
5. Mirror / A Room Without Windows (Orchestral Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment